Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Vegetarian experience update

Today is day 9 of my vegetarian experience. I am feeling pretty good. I have good amounts of energy, and am not feeling starving or anything. I am happy to report i have not had a piece of meat throughout this whole experience thus far.
  I have noticed after i eat a meal i don't have that foggy, bloated kind of feeling where you just want to go take a nap, and feel all sorts of indigestion. Thats a good thing.
  My workout energy is good. My mental energy is iffy, but with all that's going on thats to be expected.
  I did a good amount of cooking on sunday, and noticed that a good amount of spices are used in vegetarian/vegan cooking.  I believe all of the meals that i made are vegan as well, although i am not currently practicing vegan.
Here are a couple.  Stuffed peppers with quinoa, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, black beans, spices, ect.  Shown here cut up.
Another was an indian "dahl" over brown rice.


And some protein powder brownies.

Finally, an enchilada casserole
with quinoa and brown rice.
  Everything turned out pretty good. I enjoyed them all. Tasty while still being healthy.
  As always thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment